Tuesday 27 September 2011

Behind the Scenes of the 'Dia Ti Maria,' Shoot



These, my friends are some of the stills from the 'Dia Ti Maria,' shoot yesterday. I had such a good time on set & such a GREAT team, I can't stress that enough. The 'Black Narcissus,' meets Laurie Anderson fantasy is well & truly alive.

May I just take this opportunity to thank, Matthew Hardern, Christian Landon, Maria Papadopolu, Peter Gomes, Beau Scott, Noriko Okaku & Gemma Drummond for all their sterling work yesterday.

I was definitely vibing a bit of Sister Wendy Beckett on set yesterday & what a tough gal she was. Watch her here defending Andres Serrano's, 'Piss Christ.'


It was also a delight to have artist & filmaker Peter Gomes on Camera yesterday. He showed me a film he directed in collaboration with the Shobana Jeyasingh Dance Company. It was right up my strasse. Check it out here:


Phantasmaton [2002] from mutantfilm on Vimeo.

You can watch more of Peter Gomes' work at: http://www.vimeo.com/mutantfilm

NUNZITA!

No comments:

Post a Comment