Tuesday 13 March 2012

'Dia Ti Maria' Live at the BFI

Hello Bishi World,

It's been some months since I last wrote way back in 2011.

So far in 2012, I released the 'Dia Ti Maria,' single, launched a NEW single called 'Albion Voice,' {more about that later} AND I'm finishing a new album of the same 'Albion Voice,' out in May 2012.


Look out for more Bishi action over the summer...It's going to be a good one.

The 'Dia Ti Maria,' project has been one of those experiences where I've been able to explore my love of audio/visual performance. It's where my love of the work Bruce Nauman, Laurie Anderson & Meredith Monk have come into full orbit.

Directed by my creative partner, Matthew Hardern, here is a performance video shot in the Zero 1 Gallery in Soho, London:




Last week we were honored to perform 'Dia Ti Maria,' for International Women's Day 2012, by The Birds Eye View Film Festival at the BFI Southbank. Special Thanks to Rachel Millward & all the gang at the Birds Eye View Film Festival and to Mike Massaro for these stunning live pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment